dimanche 23 février 2014

8/52

I didn't take any photos all week.  I put my camera batteries in the charger last Sunday and realized they were still there on Saturday morning.  The thought of cheating a bit and using a couple of pictures from the last few weeks crossed my mind, I must admit.  But I know myself well enough to know that, at the end of the year, I would be disappointed and regret the two I didn't take.  So I put my batteries back into the camera and snapped a few photos before starting to make pancakes.  So that's all I will have this week: two early morning pictures (read: before my first sip of coffee), taken in about 3 minutes.  But at least I made it.


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Elie: On a quick Skype session before breakfast, time difference oblige.  
Mia: Morning Mia.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire