lundi 4 janvier 2016

1/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

Elie: We thought last year would have been the last completely "magical" Christmas for him, but it seems he likes Santa too much to even consider being suspicious.
Mia: Miss Bubbly blowing bubbles. So, so much energy in just one little body...
Charlotte: In between two fits of uncontrollable laughter. Nobody can make her laugh as much as her big sister.


For the third year again, I join The 52 Project. This is most likely my last year of blogging, so I thought I might as well do it one last time. And also, Charlotte missed more than half of last year's project, so I had to have a full year of her little sweet face!

Again, let me know if you decide to join. Or I may simply recognise some little faces on Practising Simplicity's linkup.  

6 commentaires:

  1. Bubbles! Can't beat bubbles! My third year too! I hope you blog further on though.. don't stop !

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! I like this project a lot! :-) It's so rewarding at the end of the year!

      Effacer
  2. Ben non, pas ta dernière année de blogue. Je refuse! J'ai beaucoup trop de plaisir à te lire et à voir tes cocos grandir. J'ignore qui est Mandy, mais je suis d'accord...don't stop! Je vote pour un projet qui n'a pas de date d'expiration! Bonne année ma belle cousine! Que du bonheur avec tes cocos qui grandissent en beauté. xxxx

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. t'es ben gentille ma chère cousine... :-) Peut-être qu'à la place du blog, on pourrait se voir plus souvent et regarder grandir nos cocos ensemble?! xxx

      Effacer
  3. Adorable photographs! Happy new year!

    RépondreEffacer