mercredi 7 janvier 2015

1/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015.


Elie: Trying to be patient and cooperative, even though he HATES getting his hair cut.
Mia: She decided that this year, she would learn how to swim.  And she started off the new year by ditching her floaties right away, despite her fear of water.  I can only admire her determination.


Le décompte recommence...

J'ai beaucoup aimé prendre part à ce projet initié par Jodi du blogue Practising Simplicity l'an dernier.   Le rythme est parfait pour moi: réaliste, et juste assez difficile.  Et "l'obligation" de prendre un portrait par semaine fait en sorte que je photographie (et crée des souvenirs) des scènes de notre quotidien qui autrement passeraient inaperçues.

Mon amie Annabelle se lance avec moi cette année.  Allez, je suis certaine que vous aussi vous avez envi de vous joindre au groupe!  Si vous le faites, laissez-moi savoir; j'adorerais regarder vos portraits chaque semaine!

*********************************************************************************

And there we go again...

I loved taking part in this project initiated by Jodi from the blog Practising Simplicity last year.  The rhythm is perfect for me: doable, and just challenging enough.  And because I "have to " take a portrait a week, I end up taking pictures (and creating memories) of scenes from our daily life, which would otherwise go unnoticed.

My friend Annabelle decided to take the challenge too this year.  Come on, I know you want to join the group as well!  If you do, let me know; I'd love to have a look at your portraits!

2 commentaires:

  1. Wouhou! Merci de m'avoir motivée.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Lovely portraits! And you're so right about documenting the little moments that would otherwise go unnoticed, which is precisely what I'm hoping to achieve by participating in this series. So happy to have found your blog via Jodi's linkup!

    RépondreEffacer